# About Me
I defend web apps for money. Once upon a time I broke things instead of defending them, but I decided to try and expand my horizons.
I use calling myself a 'cinephile' as an excuse to spend too much of my time watching movies and television.
If you need to contact me, the easiest means is via email, at [email protected] - alternatively,
you can try your luck at reaching me on LinkedIn.
Apple, Inc | Security Engineer ICT4 | July 2020 - Present
- Vulnerability Response - managing response to active and emerging threats, as well as network perimeter auditing.
- Apple Securty Bounty program work - bug triage, shepherding, remediation, and adjusication
Apple, Inc | Offensive Security Engineer | September 2017 - July 2020
- Perform Red and Purple teaming as part of Apple Information Security across a wide range of services and environments
- Work in small groups to perform assessmeents, as well as alongside Blue teams
Apple, Inc | Security Engineering Intern | May 2016 - August 2016
- Code review, static+dynamic analysis, threat modeling, and other penetration testing tasks as part of ISO Security
Stetson University | IT Support Intern | January 2015 - May 2015
- Performed comprehensive security auditing of the university’s infrastructure - both web applications, as well as the network infrastructure
B.S. Computer Information Systems
Stetson University - DeLand, FL | August 2013 - June 2017